During the summer months the Tetons, and the nearby Wind River Mountains, offer alpine climbing ascents for people of all ability levels. Below is a listing of some of the more popular outings.
• Classic Grand Teton: 4 day expeditions with training and acclimatization at Corbet High Camp
• Grand in a Day: a coup for fit, determined athletes
• Cathedral Traverse: A 2 day traverse of three of the Tetons’ most iconic peaks—Teewinot, Owen, and the Grand.
• Grand Traverse: A 3 day traverse of the Tetons’ ten core peaks.
• Mount Moran: Classically done in 3 days. Also available in single push.
• Classic Rock Climbs: Day outings to The Snaz, Guide’s Wall, Symmetry Spire.
• Wind River “Cirque of the Towers”: 5 days to one of Wyomings most beautiful alpine cirques.